Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card did you use today?

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: What card did you use today?

bought a subway card with my citi prestige (trying to meet min spend)

bought some groceries with my amex everyday card

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 81 of 1,449
black_citi
Established Contributor

Dcu debit card buying some Wendy's lol
Make More, Spend Less
Message 82 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

why debit card? lol. you left money on the table...
Message 83 of 1,449
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Used my Hyatt for a McGriddle and Oreo frappe this morning before work. Also used it to pay for parking. 

Then I came home to my Discover card waiting for me in the mailbox! Fired that puppy up and spent $400 at Home Depot using Discover Deals!!! That one purchase will get me $80 cash back when it's all said and done!! Thank you Discover Deals and Double Cash Back!!

I'll be using it for another $350 or so this weekend when I buy a new storm/screen door!! Loving it! This will be my go to card for a year when I'm not meeting spend bonuses!

Message 84 of 1,449
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Used my CSP at the pharmacy to pick up pain med and cold pack for sprained ankle.
Message 85 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used my AARP for gas, and used quicksilver at target. should've used discover, but i got distracted by all the commotion outside with cops and stuff.

Message 86 of 1,449
JamP
Valued Contributor

BCE on Groceries and Mcdonalds.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 87 of 1,449
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Freedom for gas station coffee and Lowes

@baller4life wrote:
I've been using my girl Sallie Mae mostly this whole week!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 88 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover at Speedway. Quicksilver at Penn Station Subs (because after my Discover was denied, the cashier said they don't take Discover). I lost like $0.04 in cash back over that. 😢
Message 89 of 1,449
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

My Barclay rewards to get some groceries

Message 90 of 1,449
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.