cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card is next on your "must have" or wanted list?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What card is next on your "must have" or wanted list?

I honestly have all the cards I ever want.  What I "must have" next is a decent, usable limit on my Discover and my Target.  My Discover is $1300 and Target is $500. I'd like more usable limits on my Chase card too.  This is not just for the sake of having high limits but because they are fussy to use where they are, and I like the cards.

Message 11 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something spectacular would have to come along for me. I just finished a year and a half of rebuildilng and now I just want those high scores. Smiley Happy However, in the next six months I will be evaluating all my cards and closing two, I think. I'm going to take my time and decide. 

Good luck to everyone who has a card in their headlights!

Message 12 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually would like to close both my CAP one cards and get the FU in the FUTURE.  Having the trifecta will be beautiful. I also thought about getting the Amex HHonors Surpass but if I do that I have to give up my Citi Hhonors. I am not saying my Citi Hhonor is horrible, i love that card but the Amex Surpass I can receive more points than the Citi. Or i can use it in combination. I don't know just my thoughts process and may change. But for now I am happy where I stand. 

Message 13 of 75
driftless
Valued Contributor

I am good as well. I am very happy with my wallet.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 14 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pretty much feel like I came, I saw, I conquered using this site.  There is a disturbing trend of the most desirable cards having the biggest annual fees.  For years the trick was to get cards with no annual fees.  If you like heavy credit cards just tie a brick to your plastic ones.

Message 15 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

amex plat

waiting till the bonus is 100k

Message 16 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ever since starting my credit journey I've been looking to hopefully one day pair my Chase Freedom card with a Chase Sapphire Preferred and, dare I dream? A Chase Sapphire Reserved Card. But! Until then I'll be waiting in the garden

Message 17 of 75
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I really want a Citi Costco visa... And a Prestige.. Those are the only 2 I currently want Smiley Happy already have Blispay, CSP, so CB and travel is taken care of Smiley Happy!
Message 18 of 75
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

ritz is the only one i want even though i dont stay at ritz properties lol 

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 19 of 75
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

J/c, what card is next on your "must have" or wanted list?

For me, it would be the Western/Unify FCU Variable-Rate VISA, as advertised on their website at as low as 5.24% V (also very helpfully clarified by baller4life as actually being 4.99% V, since Unify apparently hasn't updated the current rate yet on their website).  I think I will prolly have to improve my credit score just a bit more first, in order to be able to qualify for their potential best rate of 4.99% V.

https://www.western.org/variable-rate-visa-credit-card

For me, It will probably be which ever card sends me a signup bonus offer that just seems too good. Trying hard to stay gardening, but based on the past I can be bought. Eventually some prequal offer will come in the mail for 300 dollars after 1000 charges in first 3 months, and I'll cave. It's just a matter of time. Sometimes I want to shout...stop giving me money!!!!

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 20 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.