Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card is this

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

What card is this

Ok so I was helping my cashier with a transaction with a chip card and i noticed the customer also had a black visa credit card with a green design on it and I'm curious which card it was because I want it lol just for the design. So does anyone know of a green visa credit card with a green design the design kinda looked like squares but the whole card wasn't showing so I don't know the issuer :/

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Sharingan
Established Contributor

Re: What card is this

Before you mentioned squares, I was going to suggest that it may have been the Citi Forward if you meant a green design on a black Visa card. I have a picture of it in my signature. If it is the Citi Forward, unfortunately it is no longer available to the public.

The Forward does have an interesting design.

Message 2 of 22
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

My guess is the Huntington Voice card.

https://www.huntington.com/pas/creditcard/

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any of these?

I'm thinking maybe the second... probably not the one from the Russian bank. I just googled black visa card. 

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Visa Infinite? That sounds very cool!

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would think it might be difficult to guess, as so many cards are allowing people to put their own designs on them now.

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious now too. Was she American? Have a foreign accent? Was the Visa logo placed in a different location than the American lower-right corner? Did the EMV card she used require a PIN or signature or neither? 

Message 7 of 22
IFtkkdx428
Regular Contributor

@Peteyglad wrote:

Huntington Bank has not issued chipped Voice cards yet. So we can factor this one out.

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

No it was pure black visa it wasn't signature logo and it had like green squares on the left side

Message 9 of 22
IFtkkdx428
Regular Contributor

@IFtkkdx428 wrote:

@Peteyglad wrote:

Huntington Bank has not issued chipped Voice cards yet. So we can factor this one out.

Also, OP said it was a Visa. Huntington only issues the Voice in MC/WMC. So we can definitely, safely rule this one out.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.