cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card next?

tag
gmiller22

What card next?

I have been working hard at credit repair. 

Currently:  Transunion: 650, Equifax & Experian : 625.

Orchard Bank : $1,500 limit; Orchard Bank #2: $1,400.00 limit; Best Buy: $500.00

I keep the balances relatively low on all 3. I travel for work though and would like a card with a higher limit so that I can submit expense reports 1 a month and not 1 a week.

I do have a Crap 1 account that I can't get rid of that read as "closed, settled less than total amount."

My question,  any recomendations as to what card to apply for next.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What card next?

@gmiller22 wrote:

I have been working hard at credit repair. 

Currently:  Transunion: 650, Equifax & Experian : 625.

Orchard Bank : $1,500 limit; Orchard Bank #2: $1,400.00 limit; Best Buy: $500.00

I keep the balances relatively low on all 3. I travel for work though and would like a card with a higher limit so that I can submit expense reports 1 a month and not 1 a week.

I do have a Crap 1 account that I can't get rid of that read as "closed, settled less than total amount."

My question,  any recomendations as to what card to apply for next.  

Crap1 will give u another card without question. Apply for their reward card but i doubt u will get high limit on that

Message 2 of 3
gmiller22

Re: What card next?

Thought about that but now that Crap 1 has bought out Orchard Bank (which all 3 of my cards were) I was not sure whether I could get a 4th. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.