Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card should I app for?

tag
red259
Super Contributor

What card should I app for?

So I am thinking about doing another app and then going into the garden until Jan. I have a freedom/cap 1 venture that are both a little over a year old. In Jan of this year I picked up an amex prg/amex BCP and CSP. In March I got the citi AA exec card. This month I just picked up the chase ink bold for my business. I'm interested in travel rewards. Since I just got the chase ink card approval I have ruled out going for any more chase cards this year (would have loved the hyatt card or picking up united miles).

I am looking at the amex everyday card (this card came out after I got my BCP otherwise I would have gone with this option for the MRs), a citi AA card (the signup bonus will probably get me enough miles for RT frist class to Asia when added to the miles I have already) and Amex SPG (there is currently a larger signup offer on this). I was kind of holding off on new amex cards until Jan for max backdating, but am wondering if I should just jump on the SPG or Everyday now or if its even worth it (in jan I will pc the BCP down to the non-fee version and SD it and I will close out the PRG). I wouldn't be spending on spg properties with the card, instead it would be for my non-bonus spending. I think I'm only going to pick up one more personal card for the year and am open to any recommendations of the best card to target . 

Just an additional note my last inq for my ink card this month was on TU. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.