Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card would be best

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What card would be best

What credit card would be the best one for my fiancee to apply for? She has never had a credit card before. Her fiance is around 604. A card with no fees would be great, and we don't really care about the interest rate because she will be paying it off every month to avoid paying any. I would also like her to get a card that doesn't have more than one billing cycle a month.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What card would be best

That first card is always the toughest to get. I'd try for a secured card somewhere. You don't want to settle on a low sub-prime card. The fees paid would be more than the deposit you would have paid for a new secured card.
Message 2 of 4
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I always recommend Orchard Bank for the first card. They have an easy approval process and the annual fee is not too bad.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capitol One-

Sure it's a hard on all 3 CRA's-
I don't kick on capone anymore- as they are Biggest derog on my CRA- But they have waived my AF, 5X my CL and reduced my APR to 12.X. and started to report CL's in Sept.

Yes- this was at 1 year with a 60 day late with them-
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.