Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,889
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 

;
Highlighted
Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!


jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 


 

Super Contributor
Posts: 5,889
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?


nicholasc77 wrote:

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!


jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 


 


No need to get angry or upset. Its just that I've gone through the rest of your posts and each one seems to say something different. For instance, in one post you say 6 days after your BK7 you get a costco amex with a 4k limit, yet that isn't mentioned in here. I assume you're speaking of the true earnings AMEX, but had you burned amex in your BK (which you claimed you have) there is no way they would even consider giving you a card with the balances that got charged off, especially not 6 days after BK. 

 

Plus I just find it odd that you need to specify it was a 4 mil BK in every post you mention it in. 

;
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

 

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,889
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?


LS2982 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

 

 


I couldn't help it. 

 

I'm done now though, just gonna watch...

 

 

;
Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Yes that was the amount and yes my father received the card and I consigned and it reports 


jsucool76 wrote:

nicholasc77 wrote:

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!


jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 


 


No need to get angry or upset. Its just that I've gone through the rest of your posts and each one seems to say something different. For instance, in one post you say 6 days after your BK7 you get a costco amex with a 4k limit, yet that isn't mentioned in here. I assume you're speaking of the true earnings AMEX, but had you burned amex in your BK (which you claimed you have) there is no way they would even consider giving you a card with the balances that got charged off, especially not 6 days after BK. 

 

Plus I just find it odd that you need to specify it was a 4 mil BK in every post you mention it in. 


 

Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Why would you think I'm a poster I'm not that my life can I spell it any clear


LS2982 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

 

 


 

Contributor
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎06-13-2007
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Just wait till your cards age with your BK will take some time to recover. You will have issues getting approve for any prime cards so wait a few months pay your cc on time and keep them below 10% to see the best score possible.


Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board


Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 7,225
Registered: ‎09-16-2011
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

[ Edited ]

Cat LOL

Good luck nicholasc77!


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Thank you for the third time 


webhopper wrote:

Cat LOL

Good luck nicholasc77!


 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.