Reply
Valued Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 2,769
Registered: ‎12-11-2011

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 1500CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Valued Member
nicholasc77
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!


jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 


 

Valued Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 2,769
Registered: ‎12-11-2011

Re: What cards can i get approved for?


nicholasc77 wrote:

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!


jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 


 


No need to get angry or upset. Its just that I've gone through the rest of your posts and each one seems to say something different. For instance, in one post you say 6 days after your BK7 you get a costco amex with a 4k limit, yet that isn't mentioned in here. I assume you're speaking of the true earnings AMEX, but had you burned amex in your BK (which you claimed you have) there is no way they would even consider giving you a card with the balances that got charged off, especially not 6 days after BK. 

 

Plus I just find it odd that you need to specify it was a 4 mil BK in every post you mention it in. 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 1500CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,434
Registered: ‎04-09-2011

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

 

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
jsucool76
Posts: 2,769
Registered: ‎12-11-2011

Re: What cards can i get approved for?


LS2982 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

 

 


I couldn't help it. 

 

I'm done now though, just gonna watch...

 

 

Wallet: Capital One Cash Rewards 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 1286CL, Walmart Discover: 2000CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 1500CL, Citi Forward: 1500CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 700CL
Valued Member
nicholasc77
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Yes that was the amount and yes my father received the card and I consigned and it reports 


jsucool76 wrote:

nicholasc77 wrote:

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!


jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

 

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 


 


No need to get angry or upset. Its just that I've gone through the rest of your posts and each one seems to say something different. For instance, in one post you say 6 days after your BK7 you get a costco amex with a 4k limit, yet that isn't mentioned in here. I assume you're speaking of the true earnings AMEX, but had you burned amex in your BK (which you claimed you have) there is no way they would even consider giving you a card with the balances that got charged off, especially not 6 days after BK. 

 

Plus I just find it odd that you need to specify it was a 4 mil BK in every post you mention it in. 


 

Valued Member
nicholasc77
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Why would you think I'm a poster I'm not that my life can I spell it any clear


LS2982 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

 

 


 

Contributor
ah12345
Posts: 85
Registered: ‎06-13-2007

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Just wait till your cards age with your BK will take some time to recover. You will have issues getting approve for any prime cards so wait a few months pay your cc on time and keep them below 10% to see the best score possible.


Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board


Moderator
webhopper
Posts: 7,230
Registered: ‎09-16-2011

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

[ Edited ]

:catlol:

Good luck nicholasc77!


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
nicholasc77
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Thank you for the third time 


webhopper wrote:

:catlol:

Good luck nicholasc77!


 


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+