Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cards can i get approved for?

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

Anyone else feel like this thread is headed in that direction? 

Message 31 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!

@jsucool76 wrote:

For some reason I get the odd feeling OP is going to get an amex centurion and JP Palladium within the next 2 weeks.....

Message 32 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

what the hell is that supposed to mean ok i know i wont be recieving cards or offers in a while just trying to get back on my feet thats all!!

@jsucool76 wrote:

No need to get angry or upset. Its just that I've gone through the rest of your posts and each one seems to say something different. For instance, in one post you say 6 days after your BK7 you get a costco amex with a 4k limit, yet that isn't mentioned in here. I assume you're speaking of the true earnings AMEX, but had you burned amex in your BK (which you claimed you have) there is no way they would even consider giving you a card with the balances that got charged off, especially not 6 days after BK. 

Plus I just find it odd that you need to specify it was a 4 mil BK in every post you mention it in. 

Message 33 of 41
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Message 34 of 41
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

I couldn't help it. 

I'm done now though, just gonna watch...

Message 35 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Yes that was the amount and yes my father received the card and I consigned and it reports 

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

No need to get angry or upset. Its just that I've gone through the rest of your posts and each one seems to say something different. For instance, in one post you say 6 days after your BK7 you get a costco amex with a 4k limit, yet that isn't mentioned in here. I assume you're speaking of the true earnings AMEX, but had you burned amex in your BK (which you claimed you have) there is no way they would even consider giving you a card with the balances that got charged off, especially not 6 days after BK. 

Plus I just find it odd that you need to specify it was a 4 mil BK in every post you mention it in. 

Message 36 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Why would you think I'm a poster I'm not that my life can I spell it any clear

@LS2982 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

Message 37 of 41
ah12345
Contributor

Just wait till your cards age with your BK will take some time to recover. You will have issues getting approve for any prime cards so wait a few months pay your cc on time and keep them below 10% to see the best score possible.

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 38 of 41
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Cat LOL

Good luck nicholasc77!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 39 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Thank you for the third time 

@webhopper wrote:

Cat LOL

Good luck nicholasc77!

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.