@gettnthere wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

When was your BK? 

Oct 2005

OP, don't rush into this. In the thread below, you filed for BK in June and it was just discharged 3 weeks or so ago. There's no rush. Focus on rebuilding too. You already have a great mix of credit. Use one of your CapOne CCs for Christmas. If not that, then get a secured CC with a guaranteed limit.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/In-need-of-a-car-loan-NOW/m-p/1560162

after reading that^^^^ post, all i can say is..wow.........

Yea thats how I feel too. That is a insane amount of debt, and being in that situation if it was me I would want nothing to do with CC's.

I absolutely agree!

OP__ did you file for bk in 2005 and then again just a few months ago? (as stated in your 2 previous threads you list 2 totally diff dates for your bk)

Yeah I just asked about that in one of OPs other threads, I can't keep up with which one is which anymore. 

Message 21 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What cards can i get approved for?

Open up a 3k secured mastercard at cap1 to prove to creditors you can be trusted with high limits again.

Message 22 of 41
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Open up a 3k secured mastercard at cap1 to prove to creditors you can be trusted with high limits again.

I dont think its a question of "proving" for the OP, these weren't some small petty CO's these were 5 figure CO's they are unlikely to forget. The only way to get back in is to pay them off first then show responsible credit usage.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 23 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

@jsucool76 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

When was your BK? 

Oct 2005

OP, don't rush into this. In the thread below, you filed for BK in June and it was just discharged 3 weeks or so ago. There's no rush. Focus on rebuilding too. You already have a great mix of credit. Use one of your CapOne CCs for Christmas. If not that, then get a secured CC with a guaranteed limit.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/In-need-of-a-car-loan-NOW/m-p/1560162

Yea thats how I feel too. That is a insane amount of debt, and being in that situation if it was me I would want nothing to do with CC's.

I absolutely agree!

OP__ did you file for bk in 2005 and then again just a few months ago? (as stated in your 2 previous threads you list 2 totally diff dates for your bk)

Yeah I just asked about that in one of OPs other threads, I can't keep up with which one is which anymore. 

Yes i filed bk9 in oct 2005 and bk7 june 2012 and the debt was roughly 4 million and i am just trying to re build credit 

Message 24 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@llecs wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

When was your BK? 

Oct 2005

I absolutely agree!

Yes i filed bk9 in oct 2005 and bk7 june 2012 and the debt was roughly 4 million and i am just trying to re build credit 

Amex 23,658.14

Amex 9,568.65

Bank of America 17,896.19 

Bloomingdales/DSNB 11,263.85 Wife 

Bloomingdales/DSNB 14,596.45 Me

Capital One 10,563.04

Capital One 5,496.87

Chase 31,569.12

Chase 12,368.67

Chase 24,165.32

Citi Cards 16,584.96 

THD/CBNA 27,895.23

Discover 3,596.42

GECRB/ Lord & Taylor 6,598.73

GECRB/ P.C. Richards & Son 9,785.61

GECRB/Lowes 12,695.74

HSBC/ Saks Fifth Avenue 18,456.28

HSBC/ Neiman Marcus 13,596.24

TD Bank - Touraneu Watch 9,854.19

Tiffany & Co 35,698.74 

Nordstrom FSB 7,459.86

Wells Fargo - Breast Implants 11,859.63

Car Loans/ Leases

2011 Mercedes-Benz E550 4MATIC Sedan - Leased : Surrended 

2011 Cadillac Escalade SUV Luxury AWD - Financed : Surrended Balance: $51,263.91

2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Coupe - Leased: Retained (Daughters Car)

These were all the debts included in the bk they all report IIB 

Message 25 of 41
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

What about the masarati 2008 that you claimed to have surrendered in the BK forum? I don't see that listed....

*popcorn
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 26 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

The maserati was surrened before i even filed bankruptcy and now the trustee is seeing the lease was returned to the lender and that claim is settled with my attorney 

@webhopper wrote:
What about the masarati 2008 that you claimed to have surrendered in the BK forum? I don't see that listed....

*popcorn

Message 27 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

the concelment of the others assets was a mistake by my attorney and he is trying to amend the files and settle this with the trustee before a court date comes 

@nicholasc77 wrote:

The maserati was surrened before i even filed bankruptcy and now the trustee is seeing the lease was returned to the lender and that claim is settled with my attorney 

@webhopper wrote:

*popcorn

Message 28 of 41
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I really hope everything works out for you. Unfortunately it may take a while to recover your credit. It will get there.

Good luck!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 29 of 41
nicholasc77
Valued Member

thank you for your help 

@webhopper wrote:
I really hope everything works out for you. Unfortunately it may take a while to recover your credit. It will get there.

Good luck!

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.