cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cards cc are bk friendly?

Contributor

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?

+1 Instantly approved for Discover More with a 1.5 year old BK on report

NEW GARDEN CLUB MEMBER as of 3/23/2013. No activity until 8/2015 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Score:
626
Current Score (as of 3/19/2013): 663
Goal Score: 750.
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 17
Regular Contributor

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?

Besides internal OC blacklists, the only major national credit grantor that I've heard is completely adverse on BK is Amex and even then I've read that their oasis progam has even helped out those past amex customers..

Ex: 657 (fico lender pull)
Tu: 666 fico
Eq: 641 fico
Message 12 of 17
Mega Contributor

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?


amercnchopz34 wrote:
Score are in siggy....iib getting ready to fall off in June 2012...should I wait to try and get a prime card?..would I even qualify for one?...bk 7 ...2 collection on TU and Eq..1 drops in June o,other in December....bk won't be off till 2015

I would definitely wait until it falls off. No need to waste INQ's for something you can wait 6 months to go away.




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 17
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?

I would say based on the other user's responses here, You should maybe try to get a Discover card after the baddies fall off this year....  Discover is not a bad card to have, and they give good auto CLIs if you pay your bill on time and keep your balance low. In my experience, they didn't drop me after my judgement in 2007, so I'm very glad to have them, its my oldest account.   I've had a discover card since 1999


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 17
Mega Contributor

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?


webhopper wrote:

I would say based on the other user's responses here, You should maybe try to get a Discover card after the baddies fall off this year....  Discover is not a bad card to have, and they give good auto CLIs if you pay your bill on time and keep your balance low. In my experience, they didn't drop me after my judgement in 2007, so I'm very glad to have them, its my oldest account.   I've had a discover card since 1999


I agree with this but only after the BK drops off in june. You'll probably get a low CL trying for it now if they even approve it all.




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 17
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?


LS2982 wrote:

webhopper wrote:

I would say based on the other user's responses here, You should maybe try to get a Discover card after the baddies fall off this year....  Discover is not a bad card to have, and they give good auto CLIs if you pay your bill on time and keep your balance low. In my experience, they didn't drop me after my judgement in 2007, so I'm very glad to have them, its my oldest account.   I've had a discover card since 1999


I agree with this but only after the BK drops off in june. You'll probably get a low CL trying for it now if they even approve it all.



I think the OP stated that the BK would be off in 2015  and that some baddies would be off in June 2012.


Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: What cards cc are bk friendly?


webhopper wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

webhopper wrote:

I would say based on the other user's responses here, You should maybe try to get a Discover card after the baddies fall off this year....  Discover is not a bad card to have, and they give good auto CLIs if you pay your bill on time and keep your balance low. In my experience, they didn't drop me after my judgement in 2007, so I'm very glad to have them, its my oldest account.   I've had a discover card since 1999


I agree with this but only after the BK drops off in june. You'll probably get a low CL trying for it now if they even approve it all.



I think the OP stated that the BK would be off in 2015  and that some baddies would be off in June 2012.


You are correct, misread the initial post! In that case OP, if you feel confident you'll get a decent CL wait until the baddies come off in june and give it a shot!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 17