Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What causes the "app itch"?

tag
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Re: What causes the "app itch"?

@TeeandDee wrote:

This "Credit Card" forum! LOL!!!  All the great news about "Just got approved for this card" or got this offer in the mail!" or that card!!!! 

+1K....I get caught up in the hype but then reality sets in when I think about the # of inquiries I currently have and my utility and I am brought back down to earth VERY quickly. UGH!!!

Message 91 of 96
NikJ4
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Per other members, a separate thread should be made. Discuss!!!!

Edit: someone beat me to it Smiley Very Happy

you for me....lol  I am one who is easily influenced by peer pressure. If you jumped I would have to consider how fearful of heights I really was expecially if there was a shiney AMEX with my name on it at the bottom of the ravene. #ijs

Message 92 of 96
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me the app itch gets really bad when ever I am faced with a large purchase. I am usually able to hold out on it, most of the time, till I can save up enough till I can PIF. However, there are time when I need the item ASAP and I will start looking for a CC with a promotional APR Smiley Happy

Message 93 of 96
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For me the app itch gets really bad when ever I am faced with a large purchase. I am usually able to hold out on it, most of the time, till I can save up enough till I can PIF. However, there are time when I need the item ASAP and I will start looking for a CC with a promotional APR Smiley Happy

Well I would think that wouldn't be frowned upon too badly........

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 94 of 96
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Perhaps it's allergies to a flower variety in the garden. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 95 of 96
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@drkaje I guess my radishes will keep everyone away for awhile lmao

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 96 of 96
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.