cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What clothing store credit card gives tons of spending deals?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What clothing store credit card gives tons of spending deals?

I have banana republic. Good to great deals most of the time. Any others? Jcrew, etc?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Josh611
Regular Contributor

Re: What clothing store credit card gives tons of spending deals?

Kohls is one of the best ones. 30% off coupons almost once a month.
Current FICO Scores EQ 782,TU 755, EX 754

AMEX BCE $24k, Quicksilver $10k, Venture $13k, Sallie Mae Mastercard $8.3K Chase Freedom 5k, Discover IT $3.4k, Kohl's Charge $2.5k, Capital One Secured $801
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh611 wrote:
Kohls is one of the best ones. 30% off coupons almost once a month.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
ttleigh
Regular Contributor

Tj maxx/marshalls is great. They usually have some double points sales and last fall they had a deal to get an extra 500-1000 for a purchase. It seems like I get an award constantly but the card is also good at home goods and Sierra trading post and I shop at those 2 also.
Macy's gives out lots of coupons to cardholders but they put so many restrictions on what the coupons are good for its exhausting trying to use them.
Message 4 of 8
Aprile421
Regular Contributor

Kohls and Victorias Secret for me. I have earned a ton of rewards and coupons from both. And finally got a cli increase on VS after 7 months. 

Message 5 of 8
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

JC Penney also has good sales! Usually better discount if you use their credit card.

Message 6 of 8
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Old Navy always seems to be running something 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies so far.Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.