Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What companys only pull equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What companys only pull equifax

I have 0 inq on equifax and 770 fico 14inq on TU and a 757 fico and 10 inq on experian and a 890 vantage score so basicly im looking for someone who only pulles equifax i could lock the other 2 reports and force them to equifax me on recon but im sure the can soft the locked reports :-) i looking for another visa or mc

I have BOA Vias and Amex ,Chase Visa ,Macys VISA, Discover, Gemb Discover, Citi Bank Visa MasterCard and Amex, TD Bank Visa, Norstrums Visa,American Express and many store cards but i want another major visa or mc and am looking only for a equifax puller i will be joining usaa in 4 months i think they equifax only any other options

Message Edited by XQ28Libra on 12-30-2009 07:17 PM
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What companys only pull equifax

first usa just pulled equifax on me...I am in Tennesse 

(what is tdbank) 

Message 2 of 19
-RED
Regular Contributor

Was that a question?

I'd slow down, you may have had enought credit etc...!

-800 or Bust...!
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

RevolvingCurrent Account(s)

Count 74
Balance $14,715.00 I just bought a car.1,99 no transfer fee citi 24 months or it would be 0 i pay 1800 a month on it so it going fast
Current 72
Delinquent 0
Other 2

I just like cards im a card addict :-) but i use them all responsiably :-) so im well behaved :-) i need another bank i also have pnc and juniper all the banks i have cards with say i have enough credit limits with them (meaning with that bank) each bank i have 8000-120000 of limits with them.and wont give me another card unless im willing to provide more bank statements ....... my credit reports are like 70 pages ;-) is always fun to talk to them as they go line by line down the report. they usualy tell me they never seen a report this big. i just want one card for the year i dident get any in 2008 or 2009 most inq will all be off in 3 months .
Message Edited by XQ28Libra on 12-30-2009 07:48 PM
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why dont you let those cards age and get a higer AAoA and raise your score? It sounds like you have a card from everyone already and have more credit available than anyone needs.
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea i have a bad AAOA but that should be fixed next month my mom is addiding me joint to her credit card she had for 35 years . im 15 years history and 4 years aaoa after the joint card ill have 35 years of credit and im only 33 lol and i think my aaoa should go to over 7 years and ill be in the 800 fico but i guess i can live another year. im not a million air or somthing but it is always funny to be out eating and i pull out 2 busness card holders and pick a card and they are always astonesed with how many i have. when 5 years ago i was lucky to get a 500 doller limit ....... i had bad credit for many years when i was 18 they were giving out 10000 limits and i was like wow free money and well 2 years later my scores were in the 550 and the past 4 years or 5 years i have gotten from a 550 score to a 770 and im just trying to get past the 800 im carried away :-)
Message Edited by XQ28Libra on 12-30-2009 07:57 PM
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just remember every new account you add an inquiry, new account, and lower your AAoA. All three making you further away from an 800 score. The only way to get to 800 is stop and let everything age. If you have 72 open revolving accounts I doubt that 1 card is going to make that much of an age difference.
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

:-( I guess so thanks i have poor impuls control.... like one day i closed half my accounts and the next day beged them to reopen them and then had to dispute all reports cause they said they were closed to get them to update them as open.i always make drastic decsions and need to be broght back to reality. maybe ill just do some conversions so ill have the same amount of cards but new ones :-)
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry elvis tdbank.com was commerce
Message Edited by XQ28Libra on 12-30-2009 08:09 PM
Message 9 of 19
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

I saw a post in another forum here where you listed all your cards and their credit limits. If you could copy and paste that list here, maybe forum members can give you advice on how best to combine or add or subtract. It is an impressive list.
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.