Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cool looking CC do you have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What cool looking CC do you have?

everyone knows that the "black card" is the coolest looking one but what cool cards does anyone have in their wallet?

I actually really like my

Chase +1 Student Mastercard

Message Edited by ruggiero06 on 07-26-2008 11:03 AM
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: What cool looking CC do you have?

I dont have one yet but I would like the Chase Kiss Visa card.  If this counts.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to have the chase+1 student visa because I thought it looked cool (that was the only reason I applied, in fact). Once I got a black inNYC card from AmEx, though (NOT the Centurion, obviously, but still a black Amex), I product changed it over to the Chase Freedom, whose rewards are a lot more useful than "Karma Points".
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I used to have the chase+1 student visa because I thought it looked cool (that was the only reason I applied, in fact). Once I got a black inNYC card from AmEx, though (NOT the Centurion, obviously, but still a black Amex), I product changed it over to the Chase Freedom, whose rewards are a lot more useful than "Karma Points".

well i got the student card because i am in fact a student. But chase freedom does seem better. how long do i need to wait to change it over?
Message 4 of 39
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I look at the rewards and usefulness first and foremost.

As a result, my cards are very, very boring!

But I do like my Hilton Honors Diamond Member card Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 39
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I was just approved for but haven't received the Chase National Parks Conservation Card.

It has three grizzly bears in a forest/field setting w/ a faint green Chase emblem over the whole card.

I thought it looked pretty neat and I donate money back to the National Parks w/ every purchase.

http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webcgi/webserve.cgi?partner_dir_name=cac_nat_parks_conservation_assoc&page=index

Jax

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 07-27-2008 05:11 AM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will say that I applied for AMEX Blue Cash back in 2004 because I thought it was cool looking. Yesterday I received a replacement Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards card and it's pretty cool as well. The card has texture...
Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I stopped using it (I used it for 6 months or so), waited another 6 months and then just asked about it. they said that was what they could give me, which I think is fine. they also gave me a 1500 bonus point enticement to use it more.
Message 8 of 39
fused
Moderator Emeritus

My favs

I have the Amex Blue but...

Blue from American Express®

I just converted it to Clear and it will arrive in my mailbox next month

Clear from American Express(R)

On my wishlist: Coutts&Co. MC

ALT
Message 9 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have this one, but WILL, come heck or high water, when we rebuild our credit!! (Personally, I'm hoping within a year!)

Non-sewing people, you probably won't understand, but that's okay. We sewing people love you anyway! Smiley Wink

http://www.joanncreditcard.com/

*drool* *drool*
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.