Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cool looking CC do you have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What cool looking CC do you have?

Oh yeah, I forgot to actually answer. I have to say the AmEx Blue is very pretty indeed - although that's no reason to choose a credit card, and the Blue barely leaves my wallet! I'm getting a Blue Cash in the next couple of weeks, though, and that is just as pretty-looking AND I will actually use it. Lots. My husband's going to be an AU - I hope he appreciates the prettiness of it too... yeah right, I don't think so! Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:
Yes very! It's rumored you need great credit and charge at least 250K a year.

Oh, I could definitely charge $250K a year ... now, could I pay the bill? THAT'S the question! Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Susyflower wrote:
I was approved recently for a WaMu PetSmart Rewards Visa and I got to upload a picture of my mini dachshund.  I got an email the other day saying my uploaded picture was approved and I should be recieving my card in 1-2 weeks.  Here's a sample of what it should look like.

Awwww!! So sweet!!! Boy or girl? And what's his/her name?!

(I'm a sucker for pooches!!)
Message 23 of 39
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The image is a bit blurry. It used to be easier to get to the Discover card designs page.

I'm an AU on this one, so I rarely use it. Smiley Sad

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like a glow in the dark card so I can find it at night clubs or dark places when I'm out. Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Susyflower wrote:
I was approved recently for a WaMu PetSmart Rewards Visa and I got to upload a picture of my mini dachshund.  I got an email the other day saying my uploaded picture was approved and I should be recieving my card in 1-2 weeks.  Here's a sample of what it should look like.

LOL! I have a mini, the best dog I have ever had. I love him to death! Unique personality, they don't know it, but they are SMALL!

My best looking card is my reward zone master card. sad as it is. Sub prime card designs are dull. Smiley Sad
Message 26 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like my BoA black amex accelerated awards.
Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd like a glow in the dark card so I can find it at night clubs or dark places when I'm out. Smiley Happy

Genius! I want one of those, please!
Message 28 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like my Blue card and I'm getting a Clear. I've got a Discover more that has some cool beach scene. I like the way my Amex Gold Looks but I love the Plum, that's that **bleep**! Couts and Co mastercard World Signia. Other foreign banks offer the MC world Signia. If I lived in Canada or just about any other place in the world I'd get a Visa Infinite. A couple of bad ass cards to say the least. oh ya can't forget amex Black, that said even if i got an invite for black $7500.00 is a little much to justify as a business expense.
Message 29 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

My brand spankin' new Citi Platinum Amex.  It looks much cooler in person than it does in this pic:

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.