Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

I got another offer from Capital One auto finance for a $30,000 blank check (3rd in 4 weeks)

Already have two new cars. Smiley Frustrated

Message 281 of 2,756
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Received Amex BCE today. Not too excited about the clear looking card. Sort of ugly.
Message 282 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akula wrote:
Received Amex BCE today. Not too excited about the clear looking card. Sort of ugly.

Spray it black and pretend you're a fancy man. Smiley Happy

Message 283 of 2,756
duckster
Contributor

After several years of dog poop credit and a good solid year of rebuilding I have finally been getting offers.  Twice a week I have been getting Chase Freedom and Slate offers.  Into the shredder they go!

My Wallet: Lowes $17k - Cap 1 Venture $10k - Amex Costco $9500 -Barclay's Arrival $8300 - Discover $6500 - Walmart $6000 - OSUFCU $5000 - VS $750.

Scores: TU (Walmart) 727 - EQ (FICO) 697 - EX 731
Message 284 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

@duckster wrote:

After several years of dog poop credit and a good solid year of rebuilding I have finally been getting offers.  Twice a week I have been getting Chase Freedom and Slate offers.  Into the shredder they go!

Wait, what?!

Only FP and CreditOne offers should be shred.

Message 285 of 2,756
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

I got a Walmart MC pre-approval in the mail today.

I have to garden until April though Smiley Sad I'm going for a CSP then!

Message 286 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today i got my brand new Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Card..............Yes! Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL

Message 287 of 2,756
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

I'm curious about something... I have opted out of prescreens as I'm having med collections removed and so far it's been very successful.  Once the process is complete can I opt back in?  I miss those mailers. LOL

BTW - I got another offer from Chase for the United Explorer Mileageplus.  Get one about every month or so even though I already have the card.  I can't tell who isn't talking to who... but what a waste of marketing money.

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 288 of 2,756
shakalaka
Established Contributor

An offer for the CSP ... I have that card already Smiley Surprised

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 289 of 2,756
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
Today nothing in the mail that was worth anything at all via USPS.

Via FedEx received my new 55 intv for the living room! Smiley Happy Now I need a stand/mount for it. Did that a little backwards!haha

Just move the coffee table Smiley Happy

I got a political action committee flyer in the mail.  Nothing else, at all.  I guess I'm glad for no love notes from the IRS.

lol yay for the no irs papers! Smiley Happy Ordered a new table and wall mount from Target/Amazon last night at work. Makes me wonder if I actually made more than I spent last night. Smiley Very Happy

Message 290 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.