Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I need to do next?

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: What do I need to do next?

If you really want the Citi Costco Card, I would call them and speak to a live person and state your case.  

If you don't really want the hassle, forget about it and tell them to go pound sand!

Personally, I would ONLY do a 4506t for a mortgage related application. But that's just me.

Best credit wishes to you!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohh maybe it was that AverageJoe. My AAoA is 7 months. My oldest account is 1.4 years old.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call them and explain the situation. They may be able to accept pay stubs instead.
Message 13 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good suggestion Vizion, being that perhaps havent had chance to do 1st taxes, maybe theyll agree to pay stubs, worth a shot.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone for the help. I will call them tomorrow and let them know my situation.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, how'd it turn out?

Message 16 of 17
yfan
Valued Contributor

I may have missed it, but since you have income, what's the reason you don't file a tax return? Was 2016 your first year working, and do you plan to file a return this year?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.