Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do y'all think?

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

What do y'all think?

Ok, I had received a pre-approval popup on The Buckle website the other day while checking out, and I accepted the offer.  I finally spoke to someone today that told me they had sent me something in the mail, she said it's something I need to sign, but she couldn't tell me whether or not I had been approved.  I don't know if she was just telling me it was something I needed to sign in order to keep from having to tell me I was denied, or if it truly is something I need to sign.  I would think it's a good sign if they need my signature on something, but ya never know.  Has anyone had this experience before while applying for The Buckle?  The suspense is killin' me...lol  Any help or words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: What do y'all think?

which cra did they pull?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 5
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

They did a soft pull on EQ for the pre-approval on the website

Message 3 of 5
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

they didnt do a hp after you filled out the app?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 4 of 5
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

No, it was a pre-approval pop-up when checking out on their website.  I didn't fill out an app.   There are several sites that offer store cards this way.  Do you have any experience from The Buckle.  I was wondering if anyone had been asked to sign something or had a similar experience after accepting the pre-approval when checking out.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.