Did you mean: 

What do you do with your rewards?

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: What do you do with your rewards?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
My post was probably inspired by a recent event with an acquaintance. A girl i went to high school with just went out for ice cream and her hubby bought one scratch off- $30,000 won. She made the newspaper.

One can fantasize about it...

if I ever win huge sum of money, i would never go out in public and say I won, I will probably change my name and move to somewhere else a.s.a.p. Smiley LOL

In Vegas, a lady played a slot machine I had just left and won like an $80K jackpot.  Maybe, one day, I'll actually have some luck gambling!

Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Open123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
My post was probably inspired by a recent event with an acquaintance. A girl i went to high school with just went out for ice cream and her hubby bought one scratch off- $30,000 won. She made the newspaper.

One can fantasize about it...

if I ever win huge sum of money, i would never go out in public and say I won, I will probably change my name and move to somewhere else a.s.a.p. Smiley LOL

In Vegas, a lady played a slot machine I had just left and won like an $80K jackpot.  Maybe, one day, I'll actually have some luck gambling!

I would've died if that happened to me, something my parents taught me about those machines, look for a machine that someone's been playing for a while without any winning, chances are it'll pay out soon. Smiley LOL

Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh open, thats horrible. How depressing lol!
Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Statement credits. Always. However, it's so hard to let it build! One day, I'm gonna have a check sent and get it all in ones. 

Message 44 of 47
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh open, thats horrible. How depressing lol!

Well, not as depressing as buying Apple at $20 in the mid 90s, and selling it at $30!

PS - Anyone old enough to remember Gil Amelio?

Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is saved for best value offers.  Sometimes $40 for $20 rental car is a great deal, but only if the company has a coupon or a special ( can only use 1 card per booking and must book directly with the rental company)  Dont be like me and use it for a small amazon purchase then you will not get the extra amazon bonus!

Other than that, quicksilver I use randomly. Usually like to cash some in after a big coupon haul to make the deal even sweeter. Or with a certain group of friends that doesnt have a credit card I will pass on the savings. Now that I found out I can pay student loans with credit cards I will probably start using it for that.

Double cash....I would like to do something creative with it. Since it takes a significantly longer time to show up....yeah...I will probably use it for something boring!  I did use the $10 at amazon checkout, it was easy to do!

Amex, have racked up qutie a few MR points since end of may.  Was thinking I should transfer some to avios before devaluation, since I will always be able to transfer to delta, and I already have some delta miles.....decisions decisions.....  Who is ready for small business saturday?!  Thinking I should start adding some more AU's! lol

Message 46 of 47
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex, have racked up qutie a few MR points since end of may.  Was thinking I should transfer some to avios before devaluation, since I will always be able to transfer to delta, and I already have some delta miles.....decisions decisions.....  Who is ready for small business saturday?!  Thinking I should start adding some more AU's! lol

Always look forward to it!  Hope it's like last year, 3 X $10 per card.

Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.