Did you mean: 

What do you find most disturbing?

tag
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: What do you find most disturbing?

@GangnamFICO wrote:

Looking for #9 before I need a tissue.

You don't need a tissue, you need a little maturity!!

*8/10/13
Message 11 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@dodfire wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

Is there something on that list that looks mature to you?

Walmart TU Score 740
Chase Freedom($5000); CitiThankYou Preferred($5000); GEWM Discover($3500); Walmart Store($1300); AMEX Gold; AMEX BCE($6000); GE Discount Tire($1500); Mor Furniture ($4700);Cap1($750)
Message 12 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Lets all be respectful of others and their opinions.

Please play nice.
Message 13 of 46
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@dodfire wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

Is there something on that list that looks mature to you?

This thread is neither helpful or encouraging for anyone. So, what is the point? 100% Negativity.

Appearantly you have forgotten where you came from just a mere 6 months ago, looking back at your original post here:

After waiting 7 years for the exwifes duragatory charged off autoloan to drop off all three bureaus, I decided to make my move. My Walmart Fico score jumped from 650 to 730 overnight so with armed with a $600 Walmart store card and a $750 Cap One Mastercard both under two years old, I applied for three four cards as follows:

1) Walmart Discover - Instant approval $2000 (TU HP)

2) Citi Thankyou Visa - Instant approval $5000 (EX HP)

3) Chase Freedom - Instant approval $5000 (EX HP)

4) American Express Gold - Instant approval (EX HP)

Back to the garden, things are finally starting to grow.

(edited to add AMEX)

So, why start a thread of putting others down who are seeking help and probably made some of the same poor choices that MANY of us here have made?

It has been pointed out time and time again that the purpose of these forums are to be a place of help and encouragement, not a bash fest!!

*8/10/13
Message 14 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

So, why start a thread of putting others down who are seeking help and probably made some of the same poor choices that MANY of us here have made?

It has been pointed out time and time again that the purpose of these forums are to be a place of help and encouragement, not a bash fest!!

I'm not putting people down or bashing them.  Just asking people what disturbes them the most.

Walmart TU Score 740
Chase Freedom($5000); CitiThankYou Preferred($5000); GEWM Discover($3500); Walmart Store($1300); AMEX Gold; AMEX BCE($6000); GE Discount Tire($1500); Mor Furniture ($4700);Cap1($750)
Message 15 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

Listen people, this thread is not about bashing.

I've had moderators tell me to to tone it down here before. (thx lex but I dont need your help)

Having a little fun with a hint of knowledge, so take what you want from it.  If you don't like it, start your own thread!

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 16 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

All I can do is ask for common courtesy and comments to remain helpful and cordial.
Message 17 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@09Lexie wrote:
All I can do is ask for common courtesy and comments to remain helpful and cordial.

You've already stated that.

Do you have #9 or are you going to stay up all night policing my thread?

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 18 of 46
w05

LOL, ummmm....individual income, with a family these days 65k can barely keep Taters n Mustard on the table!

It never fails to shock me that so many high-income people think 80K or 100K is average, normal, "modest," etc. I see that often on these forums.

Median household income is 45K in the United States. So there are a lot of people putting taters on the table with that income.

It's good to be reminded that of that every now and then. (Especially if one has a tendency to self-righteousness..)

Message 19 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@09Lexie wrote:

Lex, I know you mean well but please don't interfere with my threads, you are not a moderator nor the Fico police.

I've been gardening for 10 years, I do have a clue what I'm talking about.  I don't mind if people get emotional, its the best part.

Don't worry Lex, I won't hurt anybody.

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.