Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you find most disturbing?

tag
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

Re: What do you find most disturbing?

It's a list of what not to do...how the hell is that self-righteous?!?

Walmart TU Score 740
Chase Freedom($5000); CitiThankYou Preferred($5000); GEWM Discover($3500); Walmart Store($1300); AMEX Gold; AMEX BCE($6000); GE Discount Tire($1500); Mor Furniture ($4700);Cap1($750)
Message 21 of 46
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
All I can do is ask for common courtesy and comments to remain helpful and cordial.

Lex, I know you mean well but please don't interfere with my threads, you are not a moderator nor the Fico police.

I've been gardening for 10 years, I do have a clue what I'm talking about.  I don't mind if people get emotional, its the best part.

Don't worry Lex, I won't hurt anybody.

Seems to me you are just itching to start a fight with someone.....anyone....well if fighting is in your blood, there is a spot right here next to me on the frontlines in Afghanistan!!! 

*8/10/13
Message 22 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

It's a list of how NOT to rebuild your credit.

I can't believe the beating I'm taking for that, on a "credit building" forum.

You want nice...NO!  Rebuilding your credit is not a nice process.  People that give you credit are not nice, they hate you and all they want is your money.

You want nice, go to Grandma's house and have a cookie.

Walmart TU Score 740
Chase Freedom($5000); CitiThankYou Preferred($5000); GEWM Discover($3500); Walmart Store($1300); AMEX Gold; AMEX BCE($6000); GE Discount Tire($1500); Mor Furniture ($4700);Cap1($750)
Message 23 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@dodfire wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
All I can do is ask for common courtesy and comments to remain helpful and cordial.

Lex, I know you mean well but please don't interfere with my threads, you are not a moderator nor the Fico police.

I've been gardening for 10 years, I do have a clue what I'm talking about.  I don't mind if people get emotional, its the best part.

Seems to me you are just itching to start a fight with someone.....anyone....well if fighting is in your blood, there is a spot right here next to me on the frontlines in Afghanistan!!! 

All I want is you home safe, nothing else matters, especially silly fico stuff.  Get home safe with the entire troop.

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 24 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@dodfire wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

PM me if you need anything here stateside.

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 25 of 46
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Thank you

*8/10/13
Message 26 of 46
Exonumist
Established Contributor

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I'm pretty shocked that this thread hasn't at least had a warning posted in it by a mod. Multiple people have said in different ways that this thread is or could become inappropriate. This is the credit card section of the forum. If you want to start a thread about how to not rebuild maybe title it accordingly and put it in the Rebuilding section. Between the title and the presentation this thread comes off as an insult to a pretty broad range of people. 

Message 27 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@Default4 wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I'm pretty shocked that this thread hasn't at least had a warning posted in it by a mod. Multiple people have said in different ways that this thread is or could become inappropriate. This is the credit card section of the forum. If you want to start a thread about how to not rebuild maybe title it accordingly and put it in the Rebuilding section. Between the title and the presentation this thread comes off as an insult to a pretty broad range of people. 

This thread is shocking?

You should hang out at some poker, guitar and gun forums out there! LOL

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 28 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@GangnamFICO wrote:

For me the number one is 18 year olds trying to get 25k Signature cards.

#2   People with 19 INQ's wondering why they have a wait 7-10 day response

#3   People waiting by the mailbox over a Whole Day! for their new card

#4   People that think "gardening" for one month deserves a medal

#5   People that wonder why their score is so low with a BK

#6   19 year olds with a 65k income trying to get a credit card (exceptions granted per enharu)

#7   Trying to get a CLI on a secured CC after having it for one month (per CashOnDelivery)

#8   people who complain about other people's personal financial decisions on a public forum that is largely meant to help many of the people they are complaining about (per Default4)

#9 Someone making a list of things that disturb him/her that have absolutely nothing to do with said individual. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 29 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@Default4 wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Do me a favor Default, start your own thread explaing to the moderators your thread terms, they'll make you feel warm and fuzzy all over. They will cuddle and coddle you...they'll bring you a binky if you get chilly.

Don't include yourself in a "broad range of people".

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.