Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you find most disturbing?

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: What do you find most disturbing?

OK this just hilarious. The OP has no intention other then to piss peop[le off with this thread. 

Get over yourself. If you have nothing good to say do say it at all please. 

This thread shoul be locked soon anyway. Troll threads like this for a response are not welcome here nor should the poster making them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 31 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

For me the number one is 18 year olds trying to get 25k Signature cards.

#2   People with 19 INQ's wondering why they have a wait 7-10 day response

#3   People waiting by the mailbox over a Whole Day! for their new card

#4   People that think "gardening" for one month deserves a medal

#5   People that wonder why their score is so low with a BK

#6   19 year olds with a 65k income trying to get a credit card (exceptions granted per enharu)

#7   Trying to get a CLI on a secured CC after having it for one month (per CashOnDelivery)

#8   people who complain about other people's personal financial decisions on a public forum that is largely meant to help many of the people they are complaining about (per Default4)

#9 Someone making a list of things that disturb him/her that have absolutely nothing to do with said individual. Smiley Happy

OP reject on basis not remotely tangible with credit relevance.

Walmart TU Score 740
Chase Freedom($5000); CitiThankYou Preferred($5000); GEWM Discover($3500); Walmart Store($1300); AMEX Gold; AMEX BCE($6000); GE Discount Tire($1500); Mor Furniture ($4700);Cap1($750)
Message 32 of 46
cheychey99
New Contributor

Oh my goodness! I think people can get a little sensitive sometimes. It's hard to tell how someone means something they say on the Internet since you can't hear the tone in which its said. However, by the response of the OP after being called out by others it seems that this thread was meant to cause a stir :-/ which it certainly did.
Message 33 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@cheychey99 wrote:
Oh my goodness! I think people can get a little sensitive sometimes. It's hard to tell how someone means something they say on the Internet since you can't hear the tone in which its said. However, by the response of the OP after being called out by others it seems that this thread was meant to cause a stir :-/ which it certainly did.

Agreed. Its just really innapropriate. 

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 34 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:

OK this just hilarious. The OP has no intention other then to piss peop[le off with this thread. 

This thread shoul be locked soon anyway. Troll threads like this for a response are not welcome here nor should the poster making them.

You speak for the forum do you??  I didn't think so.

I'm not a troll....

Walmart TU Score 740
Chase Freedom($5000); CitiThankYou Preferred($5000); GEWM Discover($3500); Walmart Store($1300); AMEX Gold; AMEX BCE($6000); GE Discount Tire($1500); Mor Furniture ($4700);Cap1($750)
Message 35 of 46
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I'm not a troll....

Nobody on this forum or anywhere for that matter has to explain themselves to you about their credit decisions. 

And noone needs to hear your negativity about their decisions. If it disturbs you fine, keep it to yourself please.

If you want to troll for responses do it somewhere else your not welcome here. Smiley Happy

Done with this thread.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 36 of 46
GangnamFICO
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:

@GangnamFICO wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I'm not a troll....

If you want to troll for responses do it somewhere else your not welcome here. Smiley Happy

LOL, who the hell are you?

A legend in your own mind??

Walmart TU Score 740
Message 37 of 46
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Not sure if OP is serious but if he is then we need a VTB option for threads like these.

VTB = VOTE TO BAN!
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 38 of 46
enharu
Super Contributor

@cheychey99 wrote:

I agree. I honestly wasn't expecting this topic to turn into this. Guess I fed the troll.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 39 of 46
fltn
Frequent Contributor

This thread reminds me of an old boyfriend. When he drank he would make comments and when someone would respond he would turn it into another hateful comment just to get a response, just so he could keep it going.

Sounds to me like someone is just pissed off about something and maybe doesn't have anyone at home to argue with.

Poor guy, I am sorry you have no one at home to fight about "credit" with, but all of us here, decisions good or bad, in no way effect your credit, so leave us out of your need to argue, and go take a nap, Mr. Cranky Pants!

Currently "freezing" in the garden!
Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.