cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you have to do to get a CLI with Citi?

tag
Settemio
Regular Contributor

Re: What do you have to do to get a CLI with Citi?

Just an FYI, I sent in a payment that would get me well over the 50% mark they referred to. I then requested again another CLI. I was again denied... two pulls I just found out too. This time they are saying " too much debt for my amount of income" This is a joke too because i only owe like 19k total credit card debt on three cards with 10k limits. None over 75% utilized. I make 205k a year... I called the recon number and they said there was nothing they can do. I told them their excuse isn’t consistent because they sent me an app three months ago when I had 13k more credit card balances, 3 were over 75% utilized and they approved me for a Citi thank you card... Now I have 13k less debt and I am denied... No consistency. I will be finding another credit card company with my balances are paid off with Citi...

Message 11 of 12
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: What do you have to do to get a CLI with Citi?

Find a 0% BT and be done with them if you're going to shut them down anyway. Smiley Indifferent

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.