hopefully700soon

What do you think my credit limits would have been given the economy was like it was 3 years ago.

Just a curious Question I recently applied and received 2 new credit cards. Lets say te economy was like it was 4 years ago how much credit limit do you think the would have given me then

EQ Fico 692

Bank of America   CL $3400

Credit Unioun       CL $7500

Here is my other infor prior to these new accounts and still ahve these

CCs                             Limit     Balance

Chase                           300          0

capitol 1                        500          0

Best buy store               1500         0

Circuit city Store card     1400         0

all credit card accounts are about 4- 5  years old with never had a late.

Mortgage        165,000  no Lates 3 years old

Auto Loan       30,000   no Lates 1 year old however has a auto loan since 04 with no lates

Student Loans 24,000 No lates 5 years old

Never been late on anything have 1 collection that will fall off 1 year from now.

when I get my new cards I plan on first purchasing a safe to put my old cards in then paying that off ...

what do you guys think should be my next credit score build move?  I think its just sitting tight for awhile.

I am going to be trying to pay off one my student loans its 10k with a crapping interest of like 10% all other student loans are at 2% so I wont worry about those.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}