cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think my credit limits would have been given the economy was like it was 3 years ago.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you think my credit limits would have been given the economy was like it was 3 years ago.

Just a curious Question I recently applied and received 2 new credit cards. Lets say te economy was like it was 4 years ago how much credit limit do you think the would have given me then

EQ Fico 692

Bank of America   CL $3400

Credit Unioun       CL $7500

Here is my other infor prior to these new accounts and still ahve these

CCs                             Limit     Balance

Chase                           300          0

capitol 1                        500          0

Best buy store               1500         0

Circuit city Store card     1400         0

all credit card accounts are about 4- 5  years old with never had a late.

Mortgage        165,000  no Lates 3 years old

Auto Loan       30,000   no Lates 1 year old however has a auto loan since 04 with no lates

Student Loans 24,000 No lates 5 years old

Never been late on anything have 1 collection that will fall off 1 year from now.

when I get my new cards I plan on first purchasing a safe to put my old cards in then paying that off ...

what do you guys think should be my next credit score build move?  I think its just sitting tight for awhile.

I am going to be trying to pay off one my student loans its 10k with a crapping interest of like 10% all other student loans are at 2% so I wont worry about those.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.