Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think of First Tech CU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you think of First Tech CU?

I was doing a bit of searching today and came across First Tech's collection of cards. They look like they would kill a whole lot of birds with one stone: Mastercard, the last of the main four networks for me; combination of no FTF and no AF, which is important because I like to travel; and Chip + PIN (priority?), important for the same reason. I like the idea of having a few long-term "working cards" that can be used for everyday spending in the US and abroad, and then churning others for sign-up bonuses. This one is making a strong case for being one of the former type: https://www.firsttechfed.com/CreditCards/Choice-Rewards?pageFrom=12 . The rewards program is of little consequence, since the main perk (in my eyes) is the holy trinity of Chip+PIN, no FTF, and no AF.

Does anyone have any experience with this CU, especially UW criteria and ease of travel notices? Does anyone have one of their cards?

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere; I've done a few searches and come up with nothing.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.