cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think this means from CITI Diamond

Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond


plasticguy wrote:
I noticed this under "Tools And Services" My last increase was in October. When they gave it to me, ( the Hard way) the button was removed. Account was opened in Jan 08. I have a Zero balance. There is a 0% BT offer good until Jan 2010. Limit is 15K . Any thoughts would be welcomed and appreciated.Smiley Happy




Here you say the limit is 15k, and now you're saying it was really at 10k.

 

Baffling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 11 of 19
Established Contributor

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond

Message Edited by plasticguy on 01-07-2009 09:47 PM
Message 12 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond

From the message you deleted that said "The result...  Congrats on your 1k, now you have 11k".  It was located directly above the message I left where I questioned the new limit.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 13 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond


WhirledPeasPlease wrote:
From the message you deleted that said "The result...  Congrats on your 1k, now you have 11k".  It was located directly above the message I left where I questioned the new limit.

 

Thanks for filling us in, Peas!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 14 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond


WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

plasticguy wrote:
I noticed this under "Tools And Services" My last increase was in October. When they gave it to me, ( the Hard way) the button was removed. Account was opened in Jan 08. I have a Zero balance. There is a 0% BT offer good until Jan 2010. Limit is 15K . Any thoughts would be welcomed and appreciated.:smileyhappy

Here you say the limit is 15k, and now you're saying it was really at 10k.

 

Baffling.


That is baffling!  I'm also confused. 

 

On 10/09/2008, plasticguy wrote: "The increase was on the Diamond from $8300 to $15,000 which matches the Professional. Diamond rate is 6.99 Professional 7.24:smileyhappy:"  (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=120818)

 

However, later, on 11/01/2008, when responding to "What's your lowest CL and highest CL? " he wrote:

 

Highest - BOFA World MC $67,500

 

Lowest - Citi $10,000 

(http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=125297#M125297)

 

 

This is very perplexing!!!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 15 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond


psychic wrote:

 

That is baffling!  I'm also confused. 

 

On 10/09/2008, plasticguy wrote: "The increase was on the Diamond from $8300 to $15,000 which matches the Professional. Diamond rate is 6.99 Professional 7.24:smileyhappy:"  (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=120818)

 

However, later, on 11/01/2008, when responding to "What's your lowest CL and highest CL? " he wrote:

 

Highest - BOFA World MC $67,500

 

Lowest - Citi $10,000 

(http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=125297#M125297)

 

 

This is very perplexing!!!


LOL -- who knows!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 16 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond

And then there's this post on another thread (written 01-07-2009 02:32 PM)

 

plasticguy wrote:
They have the nerve to send me a letter thanking me for not closing the account after they reduced my Professional card from 15K down to 2,300 On Dec 14 2008. I just got the letter informing me that they were going to decrease the limit yesterday:smileymad.  I had told them I wanted to close the account in Dec because of the drastic drop . They moved it back to 5k  (VIA CR) and sent me a Congratulations letter on your increase.:smileyindifferent:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 17 of 19
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond


smallfry wrote:

plasticguy wrote:
well congrats. I'm not sure if they replaced the button on all accounts or just the eligible ones. Thanks

The button disappears once you use the CLI option. Most people see it again after 3 months. 


 

It's been almost 3 months since my last Citi CLI.  I wonder if a CLI offer will reappear soon?
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 18 of 19
Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think this means from CITI Diamond

And then the evidence mysteriously vanishes to the bit bucket. Smiley Wink
Message 19 of 19