Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think? too much?

tag
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think? too much?

@Anonymous wrote:

If you dont mind me asking what was ur score when you app Apple visa?

mine was right around 650 and the thing with barclays is the use the old TU98 model that is sold here

Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

No beb86 im hitting reply but i dont think its working?

Message 22 of 36
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No beb86 im hitting reply but i dont think its working?

You must also hit "Quote" after you hit reply.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 23 of 36
beb86
Valued Contributor

after you hit reply next to spell check hit quote

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

i shouldnt apply for anything anyways lol

Message 25 of 36
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think? Too much?

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow you are a big help.. I App Like a month ago i called the back door there was no pull at all with anyone there lol

Sometimes those backdoor numbers aren't the best. You need to find a number that goes to the executive office. It may take some google searching or some digging on this forum, but they are out there.

I would recommend you give it some time though. Chase likes to see other issuers giving you credit for a year or so. That discover card will look good to them. 

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@beb86 wrote:

after you hit reply next to spell check hit quote

THANKS!

Message 27 of 36
beb86
Valued Contributor

oh but to add I was denied (I don't think anyone has ever been instantly approved for barclays) but barclays is phenomenal with recons and after one phone call I was approved.

Message 28 of 36
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i shouldnt apply for anything anyways lol

No, you should not...haha

Although, the sooner you apply. The sooner the INQs will fall off from that application.

Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you think? Too much?

Dustink wrote:

scottinla21 wrote:

Wow you are a big help.. I App Like a month ago i called the back door there was no pull at all with anyone there lol

Sometimes that backdoor numbers aren't the best. You need to find a number that goes to the executive office. It may take some google searching or some digging on this forum, but they are out there.

I would recommend you give it some time though. Chase likes to see other issuers giving you credit for a year or so. That discover card will look good to them. 

Good Advice bro! thx I really love discover. cap 1 i go nuts with cant win with them at all lol

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.