Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you use to see scores/reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you use to see scores/reports

I mean regularly from your cc and whatnot, not monitoring stuff you have to pay for.  Dcu will provide me with fico eq04 score monthly, discover it has fico eq08 score monthly, i plan on applying soon for that, credit karma for eq and tu reports weekly.  I need a place to see my ex report.  I know amex is now providing monthly fico ex score.  I will app for an amex down the road.  For now, I can live with only a fico tu from discover and a fico eq04 score from dcu.

Tl;dr

Discover it - fico tu

Amex - fico ex

Dcu - fico eq04

Ck - eq and tu reports

Ex report - ??

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you use to see scores/reports

Credit.com provides Experian data. But, like Credit Karma, the score is useless.

Message 2 of 16
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

Credit.com will give you some idea about what your EX is like (and not one but two FAKOs! Smiley Very Happy), but nowhere near the detail of CK and just once a month as far as I recall.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im on credit.com now and when I try to see my report it says get it via the experian tracker for $1?

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart CC for TU fico and CK just for the alerts. 

Message 5 of 16
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

That's what I meant by less detail than CK--if you want the actual data you have to buy it. You only get a kind of meta-report for free so if you click around you can find out how many inqs you have but not what they are specifically or how many acounts you have and what your total debt to credit is, but again not the per account specifics, etc.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DantGwyrdd wrote:
@@Anonymous

That's what I meant by less detail than CK--if you want the actual data you have to buy it. You only get a kind of meta-report for free so if you click around you can find out how many inqs you have but not what they are specifically or how many acounts you have and what your total debt to credit is, but again not the per account specifics, etc.

Ohh okay gotcha.

Message 7 of 16
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Somewhat old, but...

I use:

DCU and Citi for Equifax FICO scores.

Discover and Barclaycard for Transunion FICO scores.

FNBO and American Express for Experian FICO scores.

creditkarma.com for looking at Transunion and Equifax information.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, good info there.

Message 9 of 16
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I obtain my scores from: EQ - Citi, EX - AmEx/Chase Slate, TU - Discover/Walmart/Barclays. I believe U.S. Bank offers a score as well, but I have enough sources currently. Credit Karma is handy for a quick, no charge glance at my report from the two participating bureaus. Pertinent information for me includes: inquiry drop off dates, any reporting balances, and when new accounts start reporting.

I also know fairly quickly which bureau a creditor has pulled for any applications. If I don't get an email, it's likely Experian.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.