Frequent Contributor
Razeus

What does AMEX define as "superstore"?

Is there a list they publish that contains the "superstores" so I don't inadverntaly NOT get my rewards?  I'm guess Wal-Mart is a "superstore", but they aren't worthy of AMEX anyway.

My Wallet:
Discover It $11,000 | Chase Freedom $5,000 | AMEX BCE $3,000 | Paypal Extras Platinum $5,000 | Wells Fargo $1,000 | AMEX Zync NPSL
Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Re: What does AMEX define as "superstore"?

If you use the amex at wallymart, amex might frown and pull your account. LOL...

Regular Contributor
alboto

"If you use the amex at wallymart, amex might frown and pull your account. LOL..." I couldnt stop laughing for a while LOL

Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

I think I've actually read that here. Probably a few months ago. If it was real, someone's account was in question.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+