justbeyou0724

What does DCU stand for?

I have been reading so many posts about DCU and how great they are. What does DCU stand for? I have been trying to find out what it stands for and their web address. Are they BK friendly? What scores do they look for when getting approved for there credit products? Thanks for your help.

Valued Contributor
navigatethis12

Re: What does DCU stand for?

Digital Federal Credit Union, www.dcu.org . I don't have any accounts with them so can't answer the rest.

justbeyou0724

Thanks for the information

navigatethis12 wrote:

Digital Federal Credit Union, www.dcu.org . I don't have any accounts with them so can't answer the rest.

09Lexie

I wouldn't consider them bk friendly. If you are interested in applying for cc's, make sure you become member first. They will hp you on EQ for membership and a separate hp for cc's.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+