cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does US Bank like to see? Buckle? AE?

tag
Candice
Contributor

What does US Bank like to see? Buckle? AE?

Just wondering if anyone knows approx. what kind of scores US Bank likes to see?

Also American Eagle or Buckle?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What does US Bank like to see? Buckle? AE?

USBank is 660 or 680 I forget.
they do have a secured card though.

AE is GE backed card, they offer CL as low as $100, so they go lot lower in scores, but not as low as Macy's I don't think
Message 2 of 7
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Candice wrote:
Just wondering if anyone knows approx. what kind of scores US Bank likes to see?

Also American Eagle or Buckle?

Candice, skim thru this thread from when I got a pre-app from US Bank - somewhere in there, somebody posts info from their US Bank rep about required scores (might even be CreditAddict!).

Hope this helps.  Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 3 of 7
lil_bo_peep
Valued Member

I just got approved for American Eagle Visa card, they pulled Transunion and my score was 719
I applied for the store card but they qualified me for the Visa.

Just a little reminder.....sometimes these boards get a little confusing but we are all here to help each other not make things more difficult, you can only Do what's right for YOU, not what everyone else thinks is right for you! Love you guys!!! Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've also tried getting approved for an AE card, but was denied. I really wanted it, but never made the cut. I mean, I've given up some time ago (it'll probably make sense for me to try back now, since I've been improving my score - duh), but I'd also like to know what they look for.
Message 5 of 7
texasman07
Established Contributor

I got approved with scores in the 630 range for American Eagle Store card only. Low credit limit. They pulled Experian

Message 6 of 7
texasman07
Established Contributor

Does anyone know what the turn around time is for approval on a Buckle store card?  I did the online application and got the 7 to 10 day message. When I called 4 days later, they said they don't have an answer yet and I should give it 10 days? I asked if it was declined and the woman said no not necessarily they just need more time for review

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.