Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean on CLI denial?

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: What does this mean on CLI denial?

theres nothing wrong with my file, everything is on it as it should be, negative and positive.
Message 11 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: What does this mean on CLI denial?

@Ghoshida wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

So, the last few times Ive tried for a CLI on my Comenity cards, Ive received this response in the SP "letter".....

"Unfortunately, because your credit history with other credit grantors could not be obtained, we are unwilling to increase the credit limit on your account at this time". 

WTH does that mean? Im confused because everyone is reporting, and Im showing "payment history" on every single CC I have every month. 

Thoughts?

Are your reports frozen? Maybe Comenity does a hard pull (or tried doing a hard pull) and wasn't successful? You can check with them if that's the new policy!

Any info that changed on your CRs? Any mistakes that should be cleared? 

nope, nothing has changed, all my negs, and derogs, and BK are showing, and all my new accounts and 83 inquiirees, LOL...I dont see what the problem is...

Smiley Very Happy Maybe they saw 83 inquiries and thought, well that must not be right. Hey pizza, we can't find your credit report !

LMAO!!!...They KNOW its the right one, they account for at least 20 on those inquiires!! LOL

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.