Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Re: What happens...

I am very excited...but part of me thinks its too good to be true.....never knew I could get a 20k card with my bk only almost 5 years old.  Although I have a 20k Amex with Penfed, but not a real bank.

Message 11 of 14
Bman70
Established Contributor

At almost $7k per pull, I'd say that's worth it Smiley Happy

And yes no doubt you're approved, if it said that initially. At first I couldn't get my Amex info on the phone either

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 12 of 14
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

At least they showed you it lol ... Citi said Error when i apped for the simplicity card and i went to app for it again... Finally decided to call and they told me i got approved 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 13 of 14
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

@Andy77,
I bet you applied less than 2 days ago. I had the same worry as you. Applied Sunday, called the status like the next day and it says something about them received my application and are currently reviewing it. But I gather my guts and called the 1800 number and spoke to someone and that lady confirmed that I was indeed approved for 10k. And since then, when I called the status number, it said my application has been approved. So I guess you'll have to wait for at least 2 days for that to update. I see that account on my online banking already but can't set up yet, need to have the new account number. I also got an email from them yesterday that said they mailed out my Venture card already.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.