cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have you been approved for recently?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What have you been approved for recently?

After 3 weeks of lurking I finally became a board member. My vantagescores have finally moved into the mid to high 600s and so i thought it was time to try for other cards besides capitol one. I applied for and was approved for Amex blue cash, Juniper banks princess line visa signature, saks 5th avenues Mastercard world elite. I think that's about enough for now as I don't want to push my luck. at least they aren't sub-prime cards. how about everyone else. what have YOU been approved for??
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

Re: What have you been approved for recently?

*nothing!*

I am waiting to apply for PenFed Gas Card

---waiting for 2 inqs to fall of EQ =(
Message 2 of 34
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

That is good. Stay away from apping for more cards. Junie does not like it and if you app for too many cards they might reduce CL or even close your junie account. Wait at least 6 months before you app for any thing else.
Message 3 of 34
kclb
Regular Contributor

Just got approved a few minutes ago for the Amex Gold Rewards Plus Card.

^_^

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job thats a great card. I used to use it alot but now that I have other cards I need to establish payment history to get clis in the next few months.
Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing. I'm thinking that having high 600's don't mean much if I have a BK on record so I've only tried twice sense joining this board. Got turned down at WaMu and still haven't heard from Hooters.
Message 6 of 34
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Kay Jewelers, Crown Jewelers, Hooters, Cap One, Target.

No more app's until June!
Message 7 of 34
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Amex Blue and a lon interest Toyota loan in December.

All that is left is CLI apps for Junny and Amex this summer

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 02-04-2008 09:48 AM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have excellent news.  I've been reading this board for over a year now.  I started when I was trying to buy a house in Texas Dec 2006.  Anyway, I have the house but I've been trying to join the 700 club this past year.  This past week my credit score jumped from 645 to 740 on Equifax.  I had an old MC to finally drop off after the 7 year limit.

I got approved for:
$5000 Citibank Platinum MC  (pulled Exp)
$5000 Citbank Personal Loan  (pulled Exp)
$1400 Citibank Shell gas card  increase 
$3500 WaMu Plat MC   (pulled TU)
$??  Hooters   (pulled TU)
$??  HSBC  (pulled Exp)
Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely nothing since November - and that was HSN with NO PULL (using a MC and they 'gave' me the card - didn't even really hurt age).  I had said no apping - and I didn't app for it - it was a gift.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.