NasaMike

What hurts you more?

What do you think hurts your score more?  Having multiple late payments or going into a debt management plan?  So far I have no latest but I might if I start to take a serious look at paying down my debt?

I was thinking of making the minimum on my cards , if I can, but making multiple copies of a particular card's statement, say 3,  and making 3 payments a month on it.  This might be a way to aggressively reduce a balance.

I do understand that this might affect other CC though?   Or do you think it may cost me more in the long run because of late fees, etc.

These are all just thoughts out loud... :0

Frequent Contributor
PayingTheBills

Re: What hurts you more?

The credit guru's here could give you more help if you gave more info on each account.

Your balances/limits, APR's, and what kind of card for starters.  And maybe how much you have each month to put towards your debt.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 715 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}