cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Oasis? How can they be an Amex I havent heard off?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is Oasis? How can they be an Amex I havent heard off?

Please someone break it down for me

Message Edited by ddd on 02-08-2008 11:41 AM

Message Edited by ddd on 02-08-2008 11:46 AM
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is Oasis? How can they be an Amex I havent heard off?

cheddar wrote:

ddd wrote:

Oasis is not an Amex card.  It's a program designed for people who have defaulted on Amex cards to get back in their good graces.

Basically, if you have a charged off Amex account, you pay the charged off amount in full and in exchange you get a Platinum Optima card with a CL of 50% of the original charge off.

Since you have Amex cards now, I'm assuming that means you don't have any Amex charge offs in your past, which means you're not eligible.

Thank you Sr
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

ddd wrote:

Oasis is not an Amex card.  It's a program designed for people who have defaulted on Amex cards to get back in their good graces.

Basically, if you have a charged off Amex account, you pay the charged off amount in full and in exchange you get a Platinum Optima card with a CL of 50% of the original charge off.

Since you have Amex cards now, I'm assuming that means you don't have any Amex charge offs in your past, which means you're not eligible.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:

ddd wrote:

Thank you Sr
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.