Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is YOUR lowest interest rate?

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: What is YOUR lowest interest rate?

I have absolutely no idea - I PIF so I have not checked them for ages  Smiley Very Happy

It was less than 10% a couple of years ago

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 41 of 56
REgnlor
Regular Contributor

Kay jewelers: Only 7% in AR!!! 

Starting Score:EQ 560t> TU 560EXP 570
Current Score:EQ 674t> TU 697EXP 700
Goal Score:EQ 700> TU 700EXP 700>

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Addison Avenue FCU, Visa Platinum, 5.24%.

I believe it is supposed to go up to 7.25% under new regs, but is still sitting at 5.24% for now...not sure of the exact date it is supposed to roll up to the higher APR.

Next best is NFCU at 7.9%.

Message 43 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Addison Avenue FCU, Visa Platinum, 5.24%.

I believe it is supposed to go up to 7.25% under new regs, but is still sitting at 5.24% for now...not sure of the exact date it is supposed to roll up to the higher APR.

Next best is NFCU at 7.9%.

Nice APR txjohn!

My lowest APR is 7.24% on my former Wa-Mu Platinum.  It has No Name, No Benefit, and No Rewards.

Next best is same as txjohn, it is 7.9%  on NFCU nRewards.   And highest is 16.99% on my Discover More as of 03/10'  

Anyway,  I always PIF before due date.  So, those APR does not matter to me at this moment until I am not able to PIF the balance.

Message 44 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JMN wrote:

Capital One Visa card. $5k or $5.5k limit (can't remember off the top of my head), with an ARP of 3.9%. I don't know what I did to get that rate, but I use the card at least one a month to keep it from possibly going inactive. I don't need to carry a balance right now, but if I do, they're the card I'll use. 

It used to be like 11% a year or two back. Dunno why they dropped it, but I'm not complaining. Cash advances are 25%, however. Luckily, I don't need, nor will I ever take, a cash advance. Smiley Wink

After that, my Nationwide Bank Personal Visa card has a 7.24% APR, after my 6 months 0% intro rate.  In third place would be my Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard, at 11.24%.

Message Edited by JMN on 02-28-2010 10:12 PM

It doesn't matter how you got that low APR, That is Awesome APR JMN !!   

Message 45 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaels88369 wrote:
My lowest is Capital One and its 4.80% apr. Ive had it now for 3 years and it has never changed from that, the only bad thing is that limit has never increased either. Its still only $300

How nice!  Have you ever request CLI in this past 3 yrs? 

Message 46 of 56
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Ameriprise World Elite - 4.5%

3 or 4 others are anywhere from 8 to 10%. 

Bunch more 11% and up. 

I don't keep track much anymore.  I'm all about rewards and limits.   Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

7.62% CapitalOne Platinum MasterCard Smiley Happy and 17.62% for cash advances

Message 48 of 56
mgs2010
Regular Contributor

Chase +1 facebook student credit card........................6.25% fixed and I have NO idea WHY lol! but I've had it since 2007 and its been the same ever since. I think it may be some computer glitch or something because I have no idea why its so low...when I apped for the card the interest rate was in the high teens...somethings wrong here but I have used it, no account reviews. I just don't dare call in to customer service for fear of exposing their mistake.

Message 49 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

6.24%v on a BOA Worldpoints Visa

Message 50 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.