Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a PenFed card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is a PenFed card?

I have seen alot about PenFed and the requirements to get approved. What exactly is it and why is it such a great card to have?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Re: What is a PenFed card?

@Anonymous wrote:
I have seen alot about PenFed and the requirements to get approved. What exactly is it and why is it such a great card to have?

Pentagon Federal Credit Union.  Their Visa Cash Rewards card is one of the best around for cash back, and is credited to your account monthly.  They are a very conservative credit union, and a bit tough to get into, but well worth it.  They like clean reports, low uitlization and debt to income ratios, no recent inquiries or accounts, no public records or lates, et... for the most part. 

Some get approved for credit cards with them, with less than primo credit reports but it's rare and getting more difficult, it seems. They pull Equifax most all the time, and you can search on here for the many threads about them.  

Google them or check out penfed dot org for their website and info.  

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is a PenFed card?

Pentagon Federal Credit Union.  Their Visa Cash Rewards card is one of the best around for cash back, and is credited to your account monthly. 

5% on gas, 2% on groceries, and 1.25% on everything else.. my favorite part Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.