Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is citi banks best credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is citi banks best credit card

I am leaning towards citi bank I am interested in the diamond preferred citi bank. How ever what is there top best card besides airline travel cards.
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is citi banks best credit card

@Anonymous wrote:
I am leaning towards citi bank I am interested in the diamond preferred citi bank. How ever what is there top best card besides airline travel cards.

'Best' is a subjective term.  What is best for me or someone else might not be the best card for you.  Look over all their cards and do comparison and then you pick what card best suits your needs.

Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you want points....cash back...0% balance transfers...all are different and available on their site.

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Prestige if you have Citigold. Effectively $100 AF if you never make use of the 4th night free hotel benefit.

Message 4 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best is subjective, of course, but Double Cash and Prestige are probably going to be popular responses.

Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prestige hmmm. I don't care about cash back, balance transfers unless one of them is citis best . I just want to have there best credit card on the house in my wallet.
Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi's best will be one that fits your needs...plain and simple.

Message 7 of 33
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Prestige hmmm. I don't care about cash back, balance transfers unless one of them is citis best . I just want to have there best credit card on the house in my wallet.

OK, but as others have tried to explain, there IS no "best".   If you want the highest AF as a substitute, then Prestige or AA Exec.

Probably a mistake to ask, but, even assuming there was such a thing, WHY would you want the "best" card, if it had no particular value for you?

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You really are approaching getting credit cards the wrong way.  It's not a contest to see who has the 'best' card.

Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made it a personal contest to be rid of my um lower echelon cards. It's kinda like that, but different.
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.