Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is easy to get Citi Card?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: What is easy to get Citi Card?

They used to pull TU for me. But this time they pulled EQ. I have only 651 on EQ. I dont think I'll get it approved. Just wainting to get the rejection letter from them and get on with life.
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
Hi Brammy, these are the cards I have so far from citi for my biz wo pg.
HD/Staples/OD/ExxonMobil/Shell/Sunoco/Sears/Amazon ( Waiting on Macy's).
I just apped for Citi AA Biz card what is with PG though. Waiting to hear from them.

OK I thought you were talking about majors with no PG...lol!!  I knew the only one I could think of was the HD Master.

Message 22 of 23
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Brammy, I know there are 4-5 Major Cards that we can get with out PG. I am still waiting to get more information. I know Citi does offer MC/VISA for Biz with out PG after 9 months of Credit Experience on their store biz cards. I think they are only by invitation. It is only 3 months since my CR started building with D&B. I am pretty sure I would be getting invitations in the next 3 months for Major Plat Visa/MC with out PG. One of the biz consulting company told me about it. But they would not give me all the details yet. I have to wait couple of more months to get the scoope from them. You can also apply for Discover Biz card with out PG from Sams. I am waiting on that one also. I should get it in the next couple of months.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.