Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is good id report plan

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What is good id report plan

Besides Amex Credit Secure / Chase Id protection plan what other Credit Monitoring plans I can subscribe to that allows daily pull of all 3 CR's?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What is good id report plan

CCT. I use National City's ID protect too.
Message 2 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Do they offer Daily Pull on all 3 Reports? If they let us update daily on all 3 reports then I should subscribe to this since I have National City Visa Card.
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'm still waiting for someone to come in and fill the vacuum left by TrueCredit.

You can't tell me that there isn't someone out there who understands the market for daily pulls of comprehensible reports!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

concorduser wrote:

@llecs wrote:

Do they offer Daily Pull on all 3 Reports? If they let us update daily on all 3 reports then I should subscribe to this since I have National City Visa Card.
I thought you had NatCity. Yep, you can pull every 24 hours. It is backed by TC and the report layout is similar, but it never followed TC's lead and you can pull daily for $15 or so if I recall. You can find info on NatCity's website for "Identity Protect" or something like that. Seemed like you register and they send you an e-mail (the send from address was weird...like Coverdell or something like that). They'll send you a membership number by which to log in.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.