Did you mean: 

What is in my Wallet

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: What is in my Wallet

@wollepopolle wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote:Wait till you're 56. Smiley Wink

Then I will feel like a centenarian ... ahhmmm I mean Centurion.... Amex Centurion. 

There are days that I feel like an Alpha Centaurian. Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 33
wmarat
Valued Contributor

PenFed Visa Platinum

Fort Knox Visa Platinum

Lake Michigan Visa Platinum

Ameriprise World Elite MC

BOA AmEx

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 22 of 33
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@jnydc wrote:

I find that sometimes the generation gaps on this blog can get people in trouble... lets not be too sensative people! geez!

@MrShush wrote:

Didn't mean sick as bad--cool, amazing, blows my mind!

Interesting point. I would just comment that you're showing your own generation gap, too. Smiley Wink Many people of (ahem) mature years don't know (or didn't bother to remember) that "sick" can be a term of praise.

In that case, it seems a bit unfair to accuse them of being "too sensitive." Smiley Very Happy

Kind of like saying that a woman is phat... (although that one's probably long dead and gone)

I guess it was my fault--I omitted the exclamation point emphasizing the 'sick' as a positive rather than a mental judgment Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 33
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Eh, it happens. It's one of the common hazards of online forums. Without the facial expressions and vocal inflections, things easily come across differently than intended.

As a terminally ironic (and often sarcastic) person, I've actually benefited by participating here over the years. In real-world situations, I've started thinking before speaking! Smiley Very Happy It's nice not to have the taste of my own shoe leather in my mouth quite as often these days. Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 24 of 33
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Penfed Cash Back Platinum Visa

Penfed Promise Visa

BOA BankAmericard

FIA Rewards (old Schwab Invest First)

Discover More Card

Citi Dividend MC

Citi Diamond Preferred MC

Chase Freedom

Amex Blue Cash

Alliant Platinum Visa

Only carry the FIA, Freedom and Penfed CB cards... All with no balances :-)

Message 25 of 33
Smug
Established Contributor

I will stop at 10.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 26 of 33
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Smug wrote:
I will stop at 10.

Yep thats the magic number (for me anyways). Time to garden!

Message 27 of 33
joestay
Frequent Contributor

I currently have $103 in my wallet, my driver license, and 2 credit card.  Oh, and a shakey's card for a free buffet when I hit 10 punched hole (only have 2 hole punched right now).

Message 28 of 33
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@wollepopolle wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote: Many people of (ahem) mature years don't know (or didn't bother to remember) that "sick" can be a term of praise.

Now I feel ashamed of having brought this up. I am only 32. I feel like an octogenarian. Smiley Very Happy

Wait till you're 56. Smiley Wink

Ha! I just turned 50 this month!

I'm rebuilding... just did my last bit of apping and am in gardening mode. My list of open accounts is as follows -- the first two are ones that I've had for years and have managed to keep open through the financial bad years; the others are new from this year:

Cap1 Visa -- 1400 CL

First Premier MC -- 500 CL

Cap1 MC -- 500 CL

Orchard MC -- 300 CL

First Premier MC -- 600 CL

Kay's Jeweler -- 5100 CL

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 29 of 33
Brusilov
Established Contributor

LOL...this is the first thing that comes to mind for me...

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.