cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is so special about the World Elite MasterCard?

tag
39Xelor
Established Member

Re: What is so special about the World Elite MasterCard?

I want a WEMC badly.. I was looking into the Virgin Atlantic Black card issued by BOA which is a WEMC.. but when i checked Virgin Atlantics site, they had almost no flights within the US.. most of them only flew out internationally.. So that put the Kabosh on that app lol

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Message 11 of 22
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@39Xelor wrote:

I want a WEMC badly.. I was looking into the Virgin Atlantic Black card issued by BOA which is a WEMC.. but when i checked Virgin Atlantics site, they had almost no flights within the US.. most of them only flew out internationally.. So that put the Kabosh on that app lol

Just get an Arrival Plus. It's worth it for the sign up bonus Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 22
39Xelor
Established Member

@heyarrnold wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

I'll look into it, thanks!

Whats In My Wallet? A Whole Lotta' Awesomeness!
Message 13 of 22
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@39Xelor wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

No problem! You can always downgrade the account prior to the anniversary year and not pay the AF. 

Message 14 of 22
Ron1
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Cap-1 is known to issue WEMCs with $600 CLs, :rofl: 

It depends on which card you apply. I got approved $12K for Saks WEMC.

Ron.

Message 15 of 22
luckymommy
New Contributor

so what is the purpose of a world MasterCard then?

Message 16 of 22
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Message 17 of 22
noobody
Established Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

No problem! You can always downgrade the account prior to the anniversary year and not pay the AF. 

if you downgrade to a no AF card, do you still have WEMC or they just issue you a world card

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 18 of 22
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@noobody wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@39Xelor wrote:

if you downgrade to a no AF card, do you still have WEMC or they just issue you a world card

You would get a different card.  The Arrival WMC and Arrival+ WEMC are totally different products.

Message 19 of 22
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@luckymommy wrote:

so what is the purpose of a world MasterCard then?

That question could be asked of any credit card.  Links have been posted to the benefits.  You can refer to those links to see if they would be of benefit to you.

@39Xelor wrote:

but when i checked Virgin Atlantics site, they had almost no flights within the US.. most of them only flew out internationally.. 

Right -- Virgin America is the domestic US airline.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.