cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is that Card that Gives You 5% Back on a Category of Your Choice?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is that Card that Gives You 5% Back on a Category of Your Choice?

so, upon doing some research a few days ago, i found a unique card. for the life of me i can't remember what it was though! i know it was a personal card, and you get 5% cash back on a category of your choosing, 3% cash back on gas and maybe one other item, then 1% on all else. does anyone know what card i am talking about?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is that Card that Gives You 5% Back on a Category of Your Choice?

nvm. if you use google correctly then you just may find the answers in which you seek. it was the US bank cash+ card. mods are welcome to close this thread. sorry.

Message 2 of 4
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

nvm. if you use google correctly then you just may find the answers in which you seek. it was the US bank cash+ card. mods are welcome to close this thread. sorry.

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy no worries, mate.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 3 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Lol... No problem.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.