cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the US Bank Cash Rewards card?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the US Bank Cash Rewards card?

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Bman70 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

I would be bummed if I app'd for a Cash + and got Cash Rewards instead with 1% cash back on everything and no other perks? That's like eating a burger with no MAYO or MUSTARD!

No that's like being given a burger with only a bun and lettuce! Lol.

Cash+ is a great card though, it's quickly becoming one of my favorites. Worth the recon or the wait to PC.

...or order a steak and get a burger Smiley Happy

@OP...recon ..recon.. recon... you have nothing to loose ..Good luck!

LOL +1

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 11 of 13
IWOL
Established Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions. I just called US Bank again and the CSR said that my request to PC to the Cash+ was approved. I told her that on my end online it shows it as the Cash Rewards Card and that my limit is still at $3K.

I said" are you sure it was converted to a Cash+ and not the Cash Rewards card. She replied...."yes, it shows me here that you card was converted to the Cash Plus" not the 1% Cash Rewards Card.

She said the CLI still shows pending.

I dont think she really had a clue. Very frsuatrating talking to people inide the bank  that dont know forsure what exactly has taken place on a PC.

Anyways, Ill wait to get the new card and see what it is. They did not hard pull my report, just checked USAA monitoring.

Maybe the whole process has not complted yet because my account number online still shows the platinum card number which I believe will change.

Message 12 of 13
vpae
Established Contributor

@IWOL wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I just called US Bank again and the CSR said that my request to PC to the Cash+ was approved. I told her that on my end online it shows it as the Cash Rewards Card and that my limit is still at $3K.

I said" are you sure it was converted to a Cash+ and not the Cash Rewards card. She replied...."yes, it shows me here that you card was converted to the Cash Plus" not the 1% Cash Rewards Card.

She said the CLI still shows pending.

I dont think she really had a clue. Very frsuatrating talking to people inide the bank  that dont know forsure what exactly has taken place on a PC.

Anyways, Ill wait to get the new card and see what it is. They did not hard pull my report, just checked USAA monitoring.

Maybe the whole process has not complted yet because my account number online still shows the platinum card number which I believe will change.

Hang in there and keep us posted!

I'm rooting for you!

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.