cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best No Annual Fee card?

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the best No Annual Fee card?

Yup, we credit twins. Smiley Happy

Your AF's are too rich for me Smiley Tongue

I might just stick with the one Amex card.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 41 of 95
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

You could get the Chase Freedom & the normal Sapphire which would net you $200 signup bonus and no AF. You can't go wrong with the Freedom, furthermore you would start building a relationship with them Smiley Happy You must be excited about the Amex!? Awesome we got the same card Smiley Happy

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 42 of 95
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I'm wondering if I should add Chase Freedon to my final list of cards...I was trying to go for Citibank Forward but eh...tired of applying with them and getting denied for stupid reasons. Wasting HPs for nothing.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 43 of 95
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

You could get the Chase Freedom & the normal Sapphire which would net you $200 signup bonus and no AF. You can't go wrong with the Freedom, furthermore you would start building a relationship with them Smiley Happy You must be excited about the Amex!? Awesome we got the same card Smiley Happy

Okay, I also got the Chase Freedom to create a relationship with them. They did not state the limit, but I will call to inquire and recon whatever they give me.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 44 of 95
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

@ Dustink: Did you get approved? If so CONGRATS! If not Chase is really great when it comes to recons so Iv'e heard. Are you apping for any others, if so I would do them all in one day so it works out to your benefit. If not I guess we will have to make do in the garden Smiley Happy

@ Iron_girl: I think Chase Freedom is amazing. In the past 8 months I have received aorund $152 in cash back! The CS is also great. 

Message 45 of 95
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

@ Dustink: Did you get approved? If so CONGRATS! If not Chase is really great when it comes to recons so Iv'e heard. Are you apping for any others, if so I would do them all in one day so it works out to your benefit. If not I guess we will have to make do in the garden Smiley Happy

@ Iron_girl: I think Chase Freedom is amazing. In the past 8 months I have received aorund $152 in cash back! The CS is also great. 

Yes I was approved.

I also apped for Citi thank you preferred, but no word on that one yet.

This is enough for me, otherwise I am just going to get confused haha. I also need to meet spending requirements now. So I will likely need to write all this stuff down to keep track.

Message 46 of 95
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the multiple approvals!! You can call the Chase automated line and it will tell you your CL Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 95
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@nenuco wrote:

Yes I was approved.

I also apped for Citi thank you preferred, but no word on that one yet.

This is enough for me, otherwise I am just going to get confused haha. I also need to meet spending requirements now. So I will likely need to write all this stuff down to keep track.

LOL iron girl? who is THAT! ahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Message 48 of 95
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

@Maiden_girl: Sorry it's 4:00 am here and I'm up cramming for a test Smiley Tongue I guess I was thinking of Iron Maiden or some group by that name lol jaja

Message 49 of 95
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

LOL its ok! It made me laugh tho Smiley Very Happy

I was thinking of applying to Chase Freedom (my final card) in December 2012. So far, I've been in the garden since lastmonth but I'd really like a second VISA card.

Message 50 of 95
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.