cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the easiest AMEX or Discover card to get?

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

What is the easiest AMEX or Discover card to get?

For AMEX, I have a ZYNC for over two years what would be the best card to apply for? For Discover how hard is it to get a card by them? EX: 720, EQ: 714, TU: 707. One CO 4 years old w/ balance.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the easiest AMEX or Discover card to get?

@corymcd88 wrote:

For AMEX, I have a ZYNC for over two years what would be the best card to apply for? For Discover how hard is it to get a card by them? EX: 720, EQ: 714, TU: 707. One CO 4 years old w/ balance.

Your credit file should be fine for Discover IT......

Which Amex card you would like to get ??? Any specific ?? Cash back ? Miles ????

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 7
HiLine
Blogger

Discover should be easy. You already have an Amex - did you mean the next easiest?

Message 3 of 7
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:

Your credit file should be fine for Discover IT......

Which Amex card you would like to get ??? Any specific ?? Cash back ? Miles ????

Any AMEX, Gold Delta.

Message 4 of 7
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

Discover should be easy. You already have an Amex - did you mean the next easiest?

Discover always told me a very high score and no badddies.

Message 5 of 7
CEOriginal
Contributor

Charge cards are easiest (as I'm sure you know, since you have the Zync). Gold Delta is their easiest revolver to qualify for.

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 6 of 7
HiLine
Blogger

@corymcd88 wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Discover always told me a very high score and no badddies.

Hmm, 4 years may be too young for a charge-off.... But again, you got in with Amex. Hopefully the positive accounts will offset the not-so-positive Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.