cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the highest CL you have on your Dillards Card?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What is the highest CL you have on your Dillards Card?

I got the Dillards card approved with $250 CL. I am wondering if it is a deadend card or a card with growth potential? Those of you who have Dillards card what is your experience with this card and its potential for higher CL's?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the highest CL you have on your Dillards Card?

ME 12000 took 4 years from 2500
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

300 had if for one yr,and still standing at 300
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

The G/Fs is 250. She just got it a month ago. There is a LUV button online, which im 99% sure is a soft INQ.
Message 4 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG $12000, did you get it back when Dillards Bank handled it instead of GE?

Mine is $2500 Amex, started at $2200 1.5 years ago, that is after 2 CLI and over $10,000 of IN STORE charging, I don't use it outside the store barely at all.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope more people will chime in - anyone else start with a low CL and see it raised significantly over time?

I opened in Jul 09 with $700 CL, CLI'd to $950 after four months.  I'll call again in March and am hoping for $250 every four months.

I've put a couple hundred on the card and always PIF. 

But I have to go out of my way to keep some usage on the card - it's a bit of a drive.  Not sure if they'll CLD me for low usage ;(.

They do have great sales, if you happen to stumble upon them.  They don't send mailers or e-mails like Macy's.

Message 6 of 13
dallascowboyfan
Contributor

DH started with $150.00 in June of 08 in Dec of 08 got decreased to $100.00 May 2009 called and asked for an increase and got $150.00 which took his limit to$250.00 in Septmember 09 he called to get an increase to buy some furnture and they asked him a few questions and they gave him $2500.00

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with $150 in June 08, CLI to $250 January 09, then CLI to $350 November 09. It wasn't until I started using this forum late last year that I realized I could ask for and realistically get a CLI every 3 months, so I never asked for CLI other than these times.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dallascowboyfan wrote:

DH started with $150.00 in June of 08 in Dec of 08 got decreased to $100.00 May 2009 called and asked for an increase and got $150.00 which took his limit to$250.00 in Septmember 09 he called to get an increase to buy some furnture and they asked him a few questions and they gave him $2500.00

Heck, yeah!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dallascowboyfan wrote:

So is this confirmation that it is better to call in for a CLI?

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.